AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda (AIIMS Bathinda) has released a notification at aiimsbathinda.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Bathinda – Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Dec-2022
AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda (AIIMS Bathinda)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bathinda – Punjab|
|AIIMS Bathinda Official Website||aiimsbathinda.edu.in|
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Bathinda official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree, MD, MS, DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 13-12-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: NEFT
Walk-In Written Test, Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Bathinda official website aiimsbathinda.edu.in, Starts from 25-11-2022 to 11-Dec-2022
Venue for Interview: New Admin Block, Medical College Building, AIIMS, Bathinda.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Bathinda Senior Resident Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Bathinda official website aiimsbathinda.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Bathinda online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Dec-2022
AIIMS Bathinda Walk-In Interview Date Details
|Department Name||Walk-In Interview Date|
|Anaesthesiology||13th December 2022|
|Endocrinology and Metabolism|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||14th December 2022|
|Obst. & Gynae|
AIIMS Bathinda Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsbathinda.edu.in