BFUHS Recruitment 2022: Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) has released a notification at bfuhs.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor, Associate Professor in Faridkot – Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 01-Jul-2022
BFUHS Vacancy Details June 2022
|Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS)
|Professor, Associate Professor
|As Per Norms
|Faridkot – Punjab
|BFUHS Official Website
BFUHS Vacancy Details
|No. of Posts
|Director (ACI, Bathinda)
|Lecturer (Clinical Psychology)
|MCWO and Lecturer
BFUHS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BFUHS official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for BFUHS Recruitment (Professor, Associate Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BFUHS official website bfuhs.ac.in, Starts from 13-06-2022 to 01-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for BFUHS Professor, Associate Professor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through BFUHS official website bfuhs.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Baba Farid University of Health Science will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BFUHS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Jul-2022