CBI Recruitment 2022: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released a notification at cbi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Mohali – Punjab, Panchkula – Haryana, Chandigarh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jul-2022
CBI Vacancy Details July 2022
|Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
|Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
|Mohali – Punjab, Panchkula – Haryana, Chandigarh
|CBI Official Website
CBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CBI Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Director/ Head of Zone, CBI, Chandigarh Zone, Sector 30 A, Chandigarh. on or before 15-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for CBI Consultant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CBI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jul-2022
CBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cbi.gov.in