DGFT Recruitment 2022: Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has released a notification at dgft.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Upper Division Clerk in Delhi – New Delhi, Ludhiana – Punjab, Kanpur, Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh, jaipur – Rajasthan, Panipat – Haryana, Srinagar, Jammu – Jammu & kashmir. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Dec-2022
DGFT Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)|
|Post Details||Upper Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi, Ludhiana – Punjab, Kanpur, Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Panipat – Haryana, Srinagar, Jammu – Jammu & kashmir|
|DGFT Official Website||dgft.gov.in|
DGFT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DGFT official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Director General of Foreign Trade recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DGFT Recruitment (Upper Division Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the To the Zonal Additional DGFT, Office of The Additional Director General of Foreign Trade, (CLA), A Wing, Indraprastha Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002. on or before 29-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for DGFT Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DGFT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-Dec-2022
DGFT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dgft.gov.in