High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2022: Punjab and Haryana High Court (High Court of Punjab and Haryana) has released a notification at highcourtchd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Driver in Chandigarh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Nov-2022
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Vacancy Details October 2022
|Punjab and Haryana High Court (High Court of Punjab and Haryana)
|As Per Norms
|High Court of Punjab and Haryana Official Website
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per High Court of Punjab and Haryana official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 10-11-2022.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,010/-
- SC/ST/BC/ OBC of f areas/States of Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 760/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test
- Practical Test
How to apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment (Driver) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at High Court of Punjab and Haryana official website highcourtchd.gov.in, Starts from 20-10-2022 to 10-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Driver Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through High Court of Punjab and Haryana official website highcourtchd.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Punjab and Haryana High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Nov-2022
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: highcourtchd.gov.in