IIT Ropar Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has released a notification at iitrpr.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Ropar – Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Sep-2022
IIT Ropar Vacancy Details August 2022
|Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
|Junior Research Fellow
|As Per Norms
|Ropar – Punjab
|IIT Ropar Official Website
IIT Ropar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Ropar official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIT Ropar Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Ropar official website iitrpr.ac.in, Starts from 24-08-2022 to 10-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Ropar official website iitrpr.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Ropar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Sep-2022