INST Recruitment 2022: Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has released a notification at inst.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant in Mohali – Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jul-2022
INST Vacancy Details July 2022
|Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
|Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
|Mohali – Punjab
|INST Official Website
INST Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per INST official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering & Technology, B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Nano Science and Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 15-07-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for INST Recruitment (Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Monika Singh Scientist-D Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST), Sector 81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar- 140306, Punjab and Email: email@example.com on or before 15-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for INST Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the INST recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jul-2022