MGNREGA Recruitment 2022: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee (MGNREGA) has released a notification at nrega.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Coordinator, Technical Assistant in Bathinda – Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Nov-2022
MGNREGA Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee (MGNREGA)|
|Post Details||Technical Coordinator, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bathinda – Punjab|
|MGNREGA Official Website||nrega.nic.in|
MGNREGA Bathinda Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Additional Programme Officer||2|
|Data Entry Oprator||2|
MGNREGA Recruitment required eligibility details
MGNREGA Bathinda Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MGNREGA official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, BA/ B.Sc, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Technical Coordinator||BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Additional Programme Officer||Graduation|
|Technical Assistant||Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Data Entry Oprator||Diploma, BA/ B.Sc|
MGNREGA Bathinda Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technical Coordinator||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Additional Programme Officer|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Data Entry Oprator||Rs. 12,000/-|
As per the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years , as on 01-10-2022.
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for MGNREGA Recruitment (Technical Coordinator, Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the MGNREGA Cell, office of Zilla Parishad, Pukhraj colony, Bathinda (PtN-1s1001) on or before 07-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for MGNREGA Technical Coordinator, Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MGNREGA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Nov-2022