NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh) has released a notification at nrhmchd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of TBHIV Coordinator, Medical Officer in Chandigarh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 02-Dec-2022
NHM Chandigarh Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh)|
|Post Details||TBHIV Coordinator, Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/- Per Month|
|NHM Chandigarh Official Website||nrhmchd.gov.in|
NHM Chandigarh Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NHM Chandigarh official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NHM Chandigarh Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Health Mission Chandigarh recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|As Per Norms|
|Medical Officer||Max. 60|
|SMO||As Per Norms|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NHM Chandigarh Recruitment (TBHIV Coordinator, Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, 4th Floor, Administrative Block, Government Multi Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh on or before 02-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for NHM Chandigarh TBHIV Coordinator, Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NHM Chandigarh recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Dec-2022