PGIMER Recruitment 2023: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has released a notification at pgimer.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Chandigarh . Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Nov-2023
PGIMER Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 67,700/- Per Month|
|PGIMER Official Website||pgimer.edu.in|
PGIMER Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Medical Officer||2|
|Junior/ Senior Demonstrator||13|
|Senior Residents/ Senior Medical Officer||13|
PGIMER Recruitment required eligibility details
PGIMER Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per PGIMER official notification candidate should have completed MD/ MS/ MDS, M.Sc, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Senior Residents||MD/ MS/ MDS|
|Senior Medical Officer||MD/ MS|
|Junior/ Senior Demonstrator||MA, M.Sc, Post Graduation, Ph.D|
|Senior Residents/ Senior Medical Officer||MD/ MS/ MDS|
PGIMER Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Medical Officer|
|Junior/ Senior Demonstrator||Rs.35,400 – 67,700/-.|
|Senior Residents/ Senior Medical Officer||Rs.67,700/-|
Age Limit: As per the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test, Interview
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGIMER official website pgimer.edu.in, Starts from 25-10-2023 to 14-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for PGIMER Senior Resident Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through PGIMER official website pgimer.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGIMER online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Nov-2023
- Date of Computer Based Test: 24th Nov 2023