PPSC Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a notification at ppsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Child Development Project Officer in Patiala – Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Jun-2022
PPSC Vacancy Details May 2022
|Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
|Child Development Project Officer
|Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
|Patiala – Punjab
|PPSC Official Website
PPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PPSC official notification candidate should have completed BA/ B.Sc in Social Science, Social Work, Sociology, Child Development, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Philosopy/ Enthropology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years , as on 01-01-2022.
- SC/ BC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Examination, Interview
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment (Child Development Project Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PPSC official website ppsc.gov.in, Starts from 28-05-2022 to 17-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for PPSC Child Development Project Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through PPSC official website ppsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Punjab Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Jun-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 27-06-2022