Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022: Prasar Bharati (Prasar Bharati) has released a notification at prasarbharati.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Casual News Editors, News Reader & Translator in Chandigarh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2022
Prasar Bharati Vacancy Details September 2022
|Casual News Editors, News Reader & Translator
|As Per Norms
|Prasar Bharati Official Website
Prasar Bharati Recruitment required eligibility details
Prasar Bharati Educational Qualification Details:
Educational Qualification: As per Prasar Bharati official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation, UG, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Casual News Editor
|Diploma in Journalism, UG, Post Graduation
|News Reader & Translator
As per the Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 50 years .
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 354/–
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 266/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Voice Test
How to apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment (Casual News Editors, News Reader & Translator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Head of the Regional News Unit, All India Radio Sector-34-D Chandigarh – 160022 on or before 30-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Prasar Bharati Casual News Editors, News Reader & Translator Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Prasar Bharati recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2022
Prasar Bharati Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: prasarbharati.gov.in