SCERT Punjab Recruitment 2023: State Council of Educational Research & Training Punjab (SCERT Punjab) has released a notification at ssapunjab.org for recruitment to the Post of Block Resource Coordinator in Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Nov-2023
SCERT Punjab Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research & Training Punjab (SCERT Punjab)|
|Post Details||Block Resource Coordinator|
|Salary||As Per SSA Punjab Norms|
|SCERT Punjab Official Website||ssapunjab.org|
SCERT Punjab Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Resource Coordinator||23|
|Assistant District Resource Coordinator||23|
|Block Resource Coordinator (Upper Primary)||456|
|block Resource Coordinator (Primary)||456|
SCERT Punjab Recruitment required eligibility details
SCERT Punjab Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per SCERT Punjab official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|District Resource Coordinator||Masters Degree|
|Assistant District Resource Coordinator|
|Block Resource Coordinator (Upper Primary)|
|block Resource Coordinator (Primary)||As Per Norms|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for SCERT Punjab Recruitment (Block Resource Coordinator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SCERT Punjab official website ssapunjab.org, Starts from 08-11-2023 to 16-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for SCERT Punjab Block Resource Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SCERT Punjab official website ssapunjab.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Council of Educational Research & Training Punjab will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SCERT Punjab online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Nov-2023