University Grants Commission Recruitment 2023: University Grants Commission (University Grants Commission) has released a notification at ugc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of NET Examination in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 29-Oct-2023
University Grants Commission Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||University Grants Commission (University Grants Commission)|
|Post Details||NET Examination|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|University Grants Commission Official Website||ugc.ac.in|
University Grants Commission Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per University Grants Commission official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University Grants Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 01-12-2023.
- For JRF Posts: As per the University Grants Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years, as on 01-Dec-2023.
- For Assistant Professor Posts: There is no Upper Age Limit
- OBC, SC, ST,PWD Candidates:05 Years
- General/ Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 1150/-
- General-EWS/OBC-NCL Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PwD, Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 325/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test
How to apply for University Grants Commission Recruitment ( NET Examination) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at University Grants Commission official website ugc.ac.in, Starts from 30-09-2023 to 29-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for University Grants Commission NET Examination Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through University Grants Commission official website ugc.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. University Grants Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the University Grants Commission online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Oct-2023
- Last Date for successful Transaction of Examination fee through Online: 29-Oct-2023
- Date of Correction in the Particulars of Application Form Online only: 30th to 31st October 2023
- Dates of Examination: 06th to 22nd December 2023
- Date of Declaration of Result on NTA website: 10-Jan-2024