UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor, Driller in Charge in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Nov-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor, Driller in Charge|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Endocrinology)||9|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine)||3|
|Driller in Charge||6|
|Engineer & Ship Surveyor and Deputy Director General (Technical)||3|
|Ship Surveyor and Deputy Director General (Technical)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Assistant Director: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and
Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Electrical
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine): MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Pulmonary Medicine
- Assistant Architect: Degree in Architecture
- Driller in Charge: Diploma/ Degree in Drilling/ Mining/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor and Deputy Director General (Technical): As Per Norms
- Ship Surveyor and Deputy Director General (Technical): Degree in Naval Architecture
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Director||Max. 40|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Endocrinology)|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine)|
|Assistant Architect||Max. 33|
|Driller in Charge||Max. 30|
|Engineer & Ship Surveyor and Deputy Director General (Technical)||Max. 50|
|Ship Surveyor and Deputy Director General (Technical)||Max. 48|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Professor, Driller in Charge) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 14-10-2023 to 02-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Professor, Driller in Charge Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Nov-2023
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03rd November 2023